How we store your information
Hom-Excel takes your privacy very seriously. The Hom-Excel site will only collect personal information from you with your prior knowledge and consent. We are committed to protecting your online privacy.
Collection of Information
Hom-Excel’s site collects personal information only when a customer submits an e-mail inquiry or registers for their newsletter. Hom-Excel will never sell or barter your personal information to a third party.
Information will be used in the following ways:
To let you know about new products and services and to learn about special offers, promotions and referral opportunities. You have the option to discontinue receiving this information by replying to the information with an “unsubscribe” message.
Anonymous Information Collection and Usage
Anonymous statistical information allows us to analyze trends and demographics to help us improve our site and product offerings. Possible information collected includes:
- IP (Internet Protocol) address of the machine which has accessed it;
- top-level of your domain name (for example .com, .gov, .org, .edu etc.);
- address of your server;
- date and time of your visit to the site;
- pages accessed and documents downloaded, and;
- type of browser and operating system you have used.
Data Storage and Disclosure
Information collected is stored in an appropriately secure format and held by Hom-Excel for archival purposes.
The data is used by Hom-Excel’s website and staff involved in operations for:
- website and system administration, including monitoring to prevent security breaches;
- customization of the website to user needs; and
- evaluation, research and development.
Registering for Hom-Excel’s newsletter
Hom-Excel’s e-mail newsletter is used to notify subscribers of updates and information, special events or offers. Individuals must register as subscribers for this service and your details will only be known to Hom-Excel’s staff.
By using our Web site, you give Hom-Excel and its agents the permission to collect information about the pages served to you as an anonymous user for the purpose of calculating site statistics.